Wednesday, August 24, 2011

~The Little Olde Witch Tea Shoppe~ box

I have really lucked out on finding old boxes this summer, which I am thrilled about! I am enjoying making them up, for me, they are something a little different to offer my buyers. This is another old cigar box that comes from Pa. For this box I designed and stitched up " The Little Olde Witch Tea Shoppe". I have a cute little witch dressed in a black cape and red skirt. Of course, she has on her hat and is holding her trusty broom. I did my stitching on osnaburg, coffee dyed it and then mounted it with an acid free adhesive spray to the lid. There is a small latch on the front. The measurements are 9"wide x 6"deep x 4' deep. It will be signed, dated and copyright 2011 on the bottom. A charming box display with your Witches!
*SOLD* Thank you!
To purchase please email at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com