Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jack O'Lantern Candle Shoppe stitchery box


I found this cool box at antique shop but I don't know what it was originally used for. Maybe a paint box, draftsman box or for tools. Anyways I liked it and I decided it would hold candles, so I created "Jack O' Lantern Candle Shoppe". I have, of course, a Jack O' Lantern along with some burning candles on each side. "1692 Salem" is stitched at the bottom. I did my stitching on osnaburg, coffee dyed it and then attached the stitchery to the box with an acid free adhesive spray. The box measures 10"wide x 6" deep and 1 1/2" high. There is a small latch on the front. It is a one of a kind that will be signed, dated and copyright 2011 on the bottom of the box.
A fun piece to use in your Halloween arrangements.
*SOLD* Thank You!
To purchase email at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com