Wednesday, September 7, 2011

~Pumpkin & Bittersweet~ stitchery pillow

Here is a sweet pillow to set out on one of your old chairs or you could use it in a cupboard mixed in with some bittersweet and your pumpkins. My stitching was done on osnaburg and I have a plump pumpkin in different shades of oranges surrounded by bittersweet vines and 4 gold Autumn leaves. I sewed pumpkin wool strips on each side and on the top and bottom are mustard/tan wool strips. It is backed with coffee dyed osnaburg and then stuffed lightly with polyfil. I attached a pumpkin stamped tag & rusty bell by a rusty safety pin in the corner for a primitive look. Measurements are 8"x8". This is my design and will come sign, dated & copyright 2011 on the back.
*SOLD* Thank you!
to purchase email at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com