Thursday, June 18, 2009

Photobucket




Primitive Flag Bowl & Filler Set

I have had this red and white ticking for some time now and thought it would make such cute little bowl filler pillows. I sewed up 3 of them, each one has a different blue and star swatch in the corner and all three are backed with a navy flannel. I stuffed them each with crushed walnut shells for a nice heavier feel and then stained them up and attached an aged "usa" crow hang tag by rusty bells and rusty safety pins tied with pieces of dyed cheese cloth. The next part I think you'll like, I did the shopping for you and this wonderful bowl is included! I found it at a my favorite primitive shop. It is an off white crackled bowl and measures about 9". Also while I was at the shop I came across this really neat vine. Its called Angel Hair Vine and I had never seen it before and I snatched it up. I just love it! The little pillows measure a tiny 4 1/2" wide x 2 1/2" long. Now for once I can say bowl and vine included and not just for display. I think you will easily find a spot for this charming Americana arrangement!



Photobucket




Cost is for the set $34.00 includes USPS priority mail.

*SOLD*

Email Me To Purchase