Thursday, June 18, 2009

Photobucket




Americana Flag Needle Punch Box

I have needle punched a longer primitive style flag with a single star using 4 strands of dmc floss onto weavers cloth. It was dyed up with coffee and then attached to the front of this oval paper mache box using an acid free glue. The box is crackled and has a nice mellow old yellow to it. I can't take credit for the box, I purchased it at one of my favorite prim shops. I did however stencil 3 barn red stars to the lid to accent the red in the flag. The box measures 8" wide x 3 1/2" tall and 3 1/2" deep. Just a darling little box to set out for the 4th or tuck in cupboard and leave it out all year. The bottom of the box will be signed, dated and copyright 2009.



Photobucket


Cost is $29.00 includes USPS priority shipping. *SOLD*

Email Me To Purchase