Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Holidays!

First off "Happy Holidays" to All! I want to take a minute to thank you for stopping by my blog and the Mercantile. I appreciate your business and friendship so very much!
I have been out of commission for a few weeks due to illness but I am coming in a little under the wire with 3 Christmas creations. I am having a problem with posting so in advance I apologize. My daughter usually helps me with my posting but couldn't today so I am winging it. Anyways my Parson Brown Peppermint Box is shown below but here is a brief description. I used an antique red box and mounted the coffee dyed osnaburg stitchery to the lid with an acid free adhesive spray. The box measures 7 3/4" wide x 7 3/4" long and 3 1/4" tall. Signed, dated & copyright 2011 by me. A sweet box to fill with peppermint sticks!
*SOLD* Thank You, Michelle
To purchase email at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com