Friday, October 14, 2011

~Parson Brown Sled Co.~Stitchery

For some reason my picture disappeared within the last hour for "Parson Brown". Blogger was not cooperating earlier today, so they must be having troubles. I haven't been able to get the picture back on yet either. I'll try later but regardless it has "SOLD" already.

Well it is on to another stitching season for me already! I am offering my "Parson Brown Sled Co." design that I stitched on osnaburg. It features Parson Brown the snowman, from that old Christmas song, "Winter Wonderland". He has with him his olde red sled. After stitching I dyed this piece with coffee and the mounted it in this old white antique frame with its ornate corners. It measures 9 3/4"wide x 7 3/4" long. There is glass and a sawtooth for hanging. It is still small enough to display on a shelf. It will come signed, dated and copyright 2011.
Cost is $38 which includes Priority shipping
to purchase email at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com

****SOLD****