Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Olde Salem Annual Pumpkin Fair stitchery

Here is a cute little Autumn scene for your decorating come this Fall. I have designed and stitched 3 different colors and shaped pumpkins along with a black cat and an old witches broom. I did my stitching on osnaburg and dyed it with coffee. Please note the fabric is darker than my photo shows. I used an antique frame that I left untouched. Personally I like how the gold frame picks up the color of the cats eyes and the broom. It is also a nice color for Autumn. The frame has glass, measurements are 13" wide by 11"long with a sawtooth hanger. The stitchery will be signed, dated and copyright 2011.


NOTE: If you would prefer I can paint the frame black.
***SOLD***


To purchase email at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com


Thanks for stopping by this week!!

Blessings Lynn