Saturday, June 11, 2011

Crow Hollow Pumpkin Festival Stitchery

I am so happy to be back to listing more designs! Life has finally slowed down some what for me and I now have more time to create. I usually wait til July to start on Fall and Halloween but I just couldn't wait!


This design is of an old black crow resting on a chubby pumpkin with "Crow Hollow Pumpkin Festival" stitched at the top. I did my stitching on osnaburg and it was dyed with coffee. For this offering I used a wonderful skinny antique black frame. It has a tiny raised ornate edging and an old ring for hanging. FYI there is a small chip in the wood at the top of the frame but it just adds to the old charm. It measures 5" wide x 11 1/2" long and there is glass.

Such a darling stitchery to grace a narrow wall on your home this Autumn.


**SOLD**
Thank You!
To purchase email directly twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Lynn