Thursday, September 23, 2010

Needle Punch Snowman Candle Paddle

Photobucket


For those of you who Christmas shop early or may want to put a little treat aside for yourself I have this sweet Snowman Candle Paddle. Designed and punched by me on weavers cloth with Valdani threads I have a snowman decked out in his winter apparel with 3 little snowflakes. I have a mustard color cording along the edge of the needle punch sewed for a finished look. I then mounted the piece with an acid free adhesive spray to the candle paddle. This wonderful paddle is from my tdipt sister, Pam of Goldieloo Woodworks. I painted the paddle black over a deep red and sanded it and then buffed with mini wax for an aged look. A piece of homespun is tied around the neck of the paddle along with 2 rusty bells and a snowflake. The measurements are about 6 1/2" wide by 13" long. This OOAK will come signed, dated and copyright 2010 on the back. Sure to become a keepsake and enjoyed for many years.

Cost is $57 which includes shipping

Click To Send E-mail