Thursday, September 23, 2010

Full Moon Fables Needle Punch Book

Photobucket


Photobucket


I love how this needle punch book turned out. I did another one a few weeks ago of a Raven in the Tdipt Mercantile. This old weathered and torn book is really a box. The inside is covered with a purple velvet. My needle punch is of a black cat in front of a full moon with the book titled "Full Moon Fables". I stamped a small black cat on the side of the book. I did my punching on weavers cloth with Valdani threads and finished it off with a black hand sewed cord. I attached the needle punch to the book with black carpet tacks. The book measures 6 1/2" by 10" long. This OOAK will come signed, dated and copyright 2010 on the back. For an added little something I have an old looking bottle inside that I made with a scary label "Sanderson Potions Vampire Fangs". This book can be used with your Halloween displays or could be left out all year long if you like Cats!

*SOLD* Thank you, Julia!

Click To Send E-mail