Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oct. 31 Pumpkin

Photobucket


I have 3 needle punch ditty bags that I am offering today. The first one is a cute pumpkin with with a mustard star hanging from the stem. I have a bittersweet branch and Oct 31 is punched at the bottom on a black background. I designed and then did my punching on weavers cloth with Valdani threads. I hand sewed a mustard cording along the edge and used the same cording for the hanger. I attached the hanger with rusty safety pins and finished off the back with a wonderful camel color wool. I have a tag sewn inside the bag with my signature, date and copyright 2010. The measurements are about 4x6 for the bag. All of my bags will make sweet primitive hangers for your Autumn and Halloween fun!

Cost is $29 with free shipping

*sold*, But Taking Orders !!

To purchase please email me at: twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com