Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photobucket


Hello and welcome to my selling blog. It's been ages since I had any offerings. I feel like I should have some Valentines designs, but I think I am a tad late for that! So I am thinking Spring and Easter! Its been a long winter for most of our country so maybe a look around here will chase those winter blues away! I have 3 new offerings and I thank you so much for stopping by.


Above I have a sweet little chick sitting on an Easter egg. I designed and needle punch this hanging pocket on weavers cloth using Valdani threads. It was coffee dyed for that old time prim look we love. I hand sewed a nice brown wool on the back, attached a piece of coffee dyed cheese cloth by 2 rusty safety pins and slipped in a sprig of Sweet Annie. The measurements of the needle punch are 3 1/2"wide x5 1/2" long. A prim looking piece to use in your Easter decorating. It will be signed, dated & copyright.

Cost is $36 includes shipping *SOLD*
If email link appears to be broken please email me directly at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com

Click To Send E-mail