Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bunny Rabbit with Eggs

Photobucket


Here is a little Easter vignette I made using a needle punch design that I put on an old cheese box with some eggs in it. I needle punched my leaping rabbit between 2 tulips. It was punched on weavers cloth with Valdani and DMC threads. I attached the design with an acid free adhesive and some tiny carpet tacks in the corners. I filled the box with brown and green sea moss and 3 eggs. I painted the eggs mustard, aged them and buffed them up with some minwax. The glittery tulips on the eggs are stickers from Martha Stewart. If they are a little too flashy for you, just turn the eggs around. The dark brown cheese box measures 9"x3"x3". I had alot of fun putting this one together and I think it would look so cute sitting on someones cupboard or shelf this Eastertime! An original design, signed, dated and copyright.

SOLD, thank you!
If link appears to be broken please email me directly at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com

Click To Send E-mail