Monday, June 5, 2017

Happy June!


Olde Crows Nest Tavern
This hanging design would be wonderful for the Crow Lover (like me!) I think it would make a great addition to your bar or refreshment area!   I designed and stitched this piece all in black Valdani threads on coffee dyed osnaburg fabric.  It was mounted to an old looking silver/grey tin hanging frame with a self adhesive spray.  The measurements are 12" wide x 9 1/2" long.  
Signature card on back.  
Kindly asking $53 which includes USPS priority shipping.
To purchase email me at   twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com
I prefer Paypal but will accept Money Order 


Pumpkins
A sweet Pumpkin pillow for your Autumn decorating!  Designed and stitched by me with Valdani threads on coffee dyed osnaburg I have 3 little pumpkins and 2 bittersweet vines.  It was lightly stuffed with polyfil and backed with  "pumpkin pie"  hand dyed wool. The measurements are approximately 14" wide x 6 1/2" long,  This pillow will look so cute on an old chair or rocker!  My signature card attached to back.  Asking $62 which includes USPS priority shipping.
To purchase please email me at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com  I prefer paypal but will accept Money Orders also