Tuesday, July 26, 2011

~Black Cat & Jack~ stitchery paddle

Well, I have been hold up in my house with the AC going full blast the past few day stitching! Here are 2 new designs that I came up with. This cute little paddle is a stitchery of a black cat sitting on a Jack O'Lantern with the date Oct. 31st and 2 stars above. I did my stitching on coffee dyed osnaburg and then attached it with an acid free adhesive spray to this little wood paddle. The paddle is pretty distressed looking with white and black paint and some of the natural wood showing too. I tied dark twine around the handle with rusty bells and an aged prim tag the reads "A Jolly Halloween". There is a nail hole in the handle so you can hang it or you can just lean it on a shelf or set it up in a cupboard. It measures 6"wide across and 10 1/2" from the top of handle to the bottom.
*SOLD* Thank You!
To purchase email at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com
Thanks for stopping by
Blessings, Lynn