Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cottontail Chocolates Box





This is a neat old box to use in your Easter decorating, or perhaps to mix in with your Chocolate Rabbits. I used an old wooden cigar box that I purchased at an Antiques shop. On the front side of the box 'Selected Special Edition' is engraved, which I thought could pertain to a box of chocolates. It has a sliding lock on the front. I would recommend keeping it locked as one of the hinges on the back is pulling out a little. It is an old box as I stated. I designed and cross stitched this simple little jumping rabbit with "Cottontail Chocolates" all in brown on fiddlers cloth. It was dyed with coffee and then mounted to the lid with an acid free adhesive spray. The measurements are 9 1/2"wide x 6" deep x 3" high. A cute box for the very prim decorator. It will come to you signed, dated and copyright 2011 on the bottom.
*SOLD*

To purchase email: twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com