Friday, November 19, 2010

Merry Christmas Ditty Bag

Photobucket


Here is another one of my "stitched, stenciled and stuffed" designs. Although this one is not stuffed with polyfil or batting, I still consider it stuffed! Stuffed with some goodies. Included are 2 chenile candy canes and my homegrown Sweet Annie bundle. This was my first attempt at growning and harvesting Sweet Annie this Fall. It's not as fragrant as I hoped for but it is pretty all the same. I stenciled a tiny feather tree on the front of a piece of coffee dyed osnaburg which is darker than my photo. I stitched "Merry Christmas" at the top of the bag in cranberry thread. A band of red ticking was sewn along the top and 3 rusty bells dangled from the cuffed ticking. I attached a thin red and antique white string by 2 rusty safety pins for the hanger. A little prim ditty to hang off a knob, nail, peg or hook for your Holiday decorating. The total length of the bag including the handle is 15" and is 8 1/2" wide. It comes signed, dated and copyright 2010.

*Sold* Thank you Patti!

email me to purchase at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com