Tuesday, September 15, 2009

White Pumpkin Pocket

Photobucket


Here is a little needle punch pocket that I designed and punched. I have a simple white pumpkin on a black background. I frayed the edges on the four sides giving it a primitive look and then I hand sewed the black back wool pocket. I did my punching on weavers cloth using dmc floss and dyed it with coffee to age it up a bit. I used an old black and white tie for hanging that came off of an old antique hat box. The tie is attached with rusty safety pins in case you would want to display it flat. I have a small sprig of Sweet Annie and some white berries tucked in. This small pocket measures 4 1/4"x4 1/2". It will cute hanging from a hook or off a knob. Happy Fall!

*SOLD*

Click To Send E-mail


If email link is broke please email directly at twosistersstitchin@yahoo.com