Thursday, July 16, 2009

Primitive Pumpkin Trio

Photobucket




I really enjoyed making up these sweet pumpkins, it was quite a change for me! I used a pattern from Country Stitches for the pumpkins and then added my own finishing touches on each one of them. They were made from osnaburg, stuffed with poly fil, then painted a wonderful burnt orange and then buffed with brimwax. I used twigs from my yard for the stems, added some rusty metal leaves, raffia, homespun, rusty curled wire, dried wheat stem, some natural cornstalk and primitive Fall hang tags. They look really cute grouped all together or your could divide them up and sit them around the house. The largest measures from top of stem 10"high x 7"wide, the medium is 7" high x 5" wide and the smallest is 5"x5".

$49.00 (I pay USPS Priority shipping)

Click To Send E-mail